Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Listening to Shake Your Tailfeathers by Ray Charles

Whew! Can you say hungover? I mean Hung - Over! Remember that entire conversation we had about trains this past weekend? Well, now I am on a plane that is Los Angeles bound. I am about to begin a work week for my posh upscale bar that includes a very private very confidential oscar party. Since this is a public blog, and they’re making me sign a confidentiality agreement, I think it is important that we establish the fact that if you want any dirt that may or may not happen you will have to contact me via the phone or in person. Sorry.
Can we also talk about JetBlue for a minute? Who’s better than JB? Nobody. Blue chips? Awesome.
I am excited about this whole thing. Never been to Cali. I am excited to see what it will be like. My friend Susie was all “Don’t have any expectations.” My friend Alex was all like “Have expectations.” Haha. What’s a man to do with all this wonderful female attention?
So I guess I am somewhere in the middle. I will allow myself to experience whatever may occur without allowing myself to succumb to my more self-analytical tendencies. How does that sound? After all, whenever I go on a trip for leisure or whatever I always tend to suspend the enjoyment on a primal level and examine everything. This time around I think I may just be a little bit of a fuck-up and do what I feel. I mean, come on, the hotel has a pool! A mother-effin’ pool.
Drunk drunk drunk last night. Not super drunk, but enough to think that smoking a Newport was a good idea. When did I become a 60 year old woman? CURSE YOU SEAGRAM’S SEVEN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home