Sunday, January 22, 2006

It is a well known fact that everything that makes you happy makes you fat. So, with that in mind, here is a list of the things that make me both happy and fat:
1. Bacon
2. Beer
3. Bacon
4. Relationships
5. Ice Cream
6. Movie Popcorn
7. Cheese
8. Sleeping
9. Watching TV/Movies/Blogging
10. Lying in a Hammock
11. Bacon
12. Pancakes
13. Fried Dumplings
14. Ceasar Salad (Count the calories people. FAT).
15. Bearnaise Sauce

I am not a big chocolate guy.
Now, as an interesting cross reference I will write down some things that I have eaten in the last week:
1. Cheeseburger with bacon.
2. Strips of bacon.
3. Pancakes
4. Sharp Cheddar cheese with Salami and triscuits (the triscuits were the healthy part).
5. Ceasar Salad
6. Movie popcorn
7. And I am eating fried dumplings as I write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home