Monday, April 03, 2006

Listening To So & So So & So From Wherever Wherever by Built To Spill

I think that it is important to have a sense of humor about life. In fact, I think it is the most important thing. And so, it is with great pleasure that I unveil my celebrity look-a-like. Now, in the past I have gotten John Travolta (I think mostly when the dimple on my chin is showing), Donnie Osmond, Rob Lowe, and even Jake Gyllenhall once in a while. The truth is, the celebrity I resemble the most is Robbie Benson. There is simply no contest. And so, for you viewing pleasure, a side by side comparison. Photo credits for me go to Katey Ray.



1 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

OMG!

I laughed out loud, too. I think we have to pause on the friend thing. I need time to digest this!

Aw, Benny, I'm only kidding. I'll always love you. I have to. All because of those blasted top cats.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home