Friday, June 23, 2006

Listening To Tougher Than The Rest as sung by Emmylou Harris

I know I haven't blogged in a while. I think I needed to clear my head and let go of a lot of the negative feelings that I have had during the past couple of weeks. It seems like a lot of bad things have happened to people surrounding me. I had a buddy lose a brother in Iraq, another friend lose her Grandfather, another friend's Mother had a stroke, another friend got in two car accidents in the same weekend and has watched his relationship with his child's mother deteriorate past the point of reparation. I have had nothing even remotely bad as that happen in my life. To that end I think it kind of sobered me up and made me realize just how lucky I am in a lot of ways.
Apart from the bar that I have worked at for two years being on the verge of closing it's doors forever, I have had a little string of good luck. I have been meeting with a couple of high ranking agents in NYC and finally got paid for a VO that I did a couple of months ago.
But apart from all of this drama that has been missing from my life, I am writing this blog entry as a means to continue my celebrity look-a-like theme. A friend of mine saw this record cover and sent me this image:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home