Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Working on the apartment today. AAAAARRRRGH! If I put one more fucking screw through the fucking sheetrock and it doesn't stay I am going to be really pissed. I was up all night chatting to someone. Went to bed at 6 am. How much further is technology going to take us away from the intimacy of daily interaction. There is something satisfying in hearing someone laugh or seeing them smile instead of all this LOL and ;) shit. Like, WTF.
Anyway, I have hung 3 shelves and now I have to do a pendant light. I cannot say that I am terribly thrilled. When it is done I will be happy. But until then I will not be happy. That's not true. I love having accomplishable tasks. It passes the time and makes me feel worthwhile. The only problem is that I am so fucking tired because I was up so late.
However, new couch is here and that could be of tremendous import in my quest for a nap. We shall see. Yes we shall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home