Monday, April 16, 2007


There's something wrong with my outgoing mail. My Mac account is being all funky and not sending stuff out. I did, however, receive an e-mail from my girlfriend (yes, girlfriend - shocking isn't it?) telling me that I was being lazy for not going to her yoga class tis morning. I cannot get my ass to exercise lately. I always want to put a "C" in the middle of that word. As if it was exCercise. We all know that's wrong.
I don't know why I am posting this. I haven't written anything in months. Not since close to my birthday I think. My life is really structured these days, and much happier. I work at a place called Devin Tavern (devintavern.com) Wed-Saturday, and then on Sun-Tuesday I am practicing improv comedy. When I have free time I hang out with my girlfriend and play nintendo Wii. Family's the same. I rarely see a lot of my good friends and, even more rarely, excercise or mope. Which is strange I think. I just entered a cocktail competition. If I win I get to go to Martinique for three days.
I just nought a new pair of shoes. Blundstones. They're awesome.
um.....
Am I boring? Do you get boring when you're happy? I have nothing to report that may or may not be legitimately entertaining. Is it because I am happy? Were my previous posts that stimulating? Probably not - I bet they were really mopey. I stopped listening to depressing music before I go to bed. I think that helps a lot. Now I just fall asleep to silence. And car alarms. My roommate moved out. Now I have the front room. It's bigger, sunnier, noisier, and I am never there. My girlfriend wants to move out of the city. My best friend wants to move to LA. I feel like there is no place in the world I could see myself being. I don't want to drive all the time. I feel like everything is just beginning to click and already I am going to have to shift it all around. More money would be nice, but you know what Biggie said...
sigh.
Even my faux hip-hop jokes ring false.
Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill. It has my endorsement. Read it.
Compeltely missed Kurt Vonnegut dying last week. That makes me a douche. Cat's Cradle. Read it. I'm leaving for my improv rehearsal now. That's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home