Monday, February 06, 2006

Ugh.
Now I remember why I stopped drinking for so long.
I am in bed. It is 12:57.
I feel like shit.
I got my ass kicked at electronic video game bowling at Rosemary's Greenpoint Tavern.
I faintly remember eating a lamb kebab.
And smoking cigarettes?
Trash can was by the bed this morning. Empty.
Things are not looking up.
Funny note: I woke up this morning to a message from a friend of mine referring me to a masturbation website. In an attempt to return somethings equally funny and scathing (which, ultimately, failed. Apparently there are no good websites for celibacy or nunneries on the web. Who knew ?) all I am left with is the following word combination in my google search window :
vagina masturnation.
Now, before you judge, did you read the phrasing closely? Yes indeed - there is no actual bation in my mastur. It's "Nation." So....not only am I too hungover to correctly come up with something of a retort I am also unable to properly spell masturbation.
Mmmmmmmmm........masturbation.
I'll be right back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home