Wednesday, May 10, 2006


Listening to ESPN

Is there anything sweeter than a Red Sox win over the Yankees? Especially when it comes at the hands of two (count 'em), TWO A-Rod errors. I don't think so.
Been feeling insecure lately. Not really sure why. Just haven't really felt like myself. Been sort of wandering around with a head full of fuzz. I think I may be burning my candle at both ends. I have had to work a lot lately. Been up early for auditions. Been sort of looking around a little bit and not seeing how I fit in. It's okay. I just woke up the past couple of mornings and felt two things simultaneously. One was that I was positive it was the next day. I.E. it was Monday and I felt like it was Tuesday. The other was that it was January. Which is a very bad thing. I have been trying to better understand myself through a wide lens of happiness and depression, relationships and seasonal changes. And January through February are almost always lonely and dark months when I feel at my lowest. When I woke up in my bed positive that it was January I knew that something was amiss. Sigh.
But now the Boys of Summer are here and my birthday is just a few short months away. I am not sure if things are going to be super great, but they really don't look to be all that bad. A few weddings to get to. A couple of large commercial paychecks coming my way. There are a lot of things I am looking forward to. Plus my fantasy novel is turning out all right. I'm on a different one now. That George R.R. Martin ended like (insert farting noise here).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home