Thursday, May 11, 2006


Listening to Everyone's A VIP To Someone by the Go! Team

I am a snob. When it comes to music I am a huge snob. I will judge a person by the type of music they listen to. When they listened too it. How little or how much they care about it. Millions of reason. I had an old stress dream last night. Except this time it was different. In this dream I was surrounded by people I presently work with.And I had to buss tables instead of serve them. And I got to walk around the restaurant and rap Blood Of Abraham songs. Very odd. It was like everyone at my new job was transplanted to the restaurant where I use to work. Funny thing is, I never use to buss there. Whatever.
I have been looking around for a new pair of jeans. I found a pair yesterday at Urban Outfitter's $178.00. Um... I don't think I can pay that. Well. I can. I just don't want to. It seems a little exorbitant, right? just have this one pair of jeans that i have had for a couple of years now. I bought them right after I lost all this weigh because I was sick. And I love them. There's a hole in one knee, I had a woman sew together the crotch after I blew it out. I mean really, these jeans have been through a lot. And I did pay over $100 buck for 'em. But not a whole lot over $100.
Okay. This has gotten kind of dumb.
I got a call this morning from my old management team. I guess they don't think that they are my "old" management team, but they really do suck. The auditions that they use to send me out on were pretty shady. And now they call at 12 noon to ask if I want to go out on an audition. I suppose I should call them back. Whatever. When I gave them my original resume I put all of this shit on it that I was not qualified to do. Like speak with a french accent. Now they call me once a year or so and send me out on some weirdly specialized audition. It's bizarre. Well - they are bizarre. They are these two Upper West side ladies who I guess had a lot of time on their hands and liked to go to shows but have no idea what acting is about. And so they started their own little management team. Sigh. I'm gonna go call them back right now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you have a management team.

-Shannon

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home